Monday, July 16, 2012

Vacation!!

Hi Folks:

Vacation is here!!!! We're taking two weeks and going to PEI, which is our normal routine for summer vacation. It's been an intense season but this is drawing to a close and a new season is about to begin.

On July 29 our new senior pastor will begin and we're very much looking forward to this. A lot of things were put on hold in the interim time and so we'll be able to move ahead again.

In the meantime, we're going to get some rest. Paddle on the river, visit family, and do a lot of nothing, really. It will feel good.

When I return, I'm planning a new series for OnFire: "10 Verses Every Christian Should Know by Heart." I've got them lined up, but you may have some suggestions. Let me know.

Last week was Vacation Bible School at our church. For reaching a total attendance goal of 350 (70 avg), I let them slime me. There is a picture here and on the website, www.onfireletter.com






Blessings, and I'll be back in a few weeks.

Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment